Showing all 1 result
What do you know about Suboxone?
Suboxone is the brand name used to market buprenorphine, which is an opioid drug. It contains a combination of naloxone and buprenorphine. This medicine is helpful in the treatment of acute pain, chronic pain, and opioid use disorder. You will need a prescription to buy Suboxone online or from a pharmacy.
Doctors often prescribe this medicine in tablet form to discourage misuse by injection. It provides relief from pain generally within an hour, and the effects can last upto 24 hours. Due to the potential of addiction and abuse, you should take this under the supervision of a medical professional. The naloxone present in this medicine block the effects of opioid medication that includes the feeling of well-being, which can lead to opioid abuse.
What does a pill of Suboxone do?
When you take a Suboxone pill, it starts by changing the chemical composition of your brain to achieve the desired results. This drug consists of two substances (buprenorphine and naloxone) that work in tandem to relieve pain and help you fight opioid abuse.
Buprenorphine is a substance that helps treat opioid withdrawal symptoms and drug cravings, and though it is itself but does not cause a high like other opioid does. Naloxone is present in this drug to help prevent abuse of the drug by blocking the effects of the opioid drug.
Are there any side effects of Suboxone?
You can order Suboxone online for the treatment of pain and opioid withdrawal symptoms. But it is always good to follow your doctor’s prescription to minimize the risk of side effects.
Suboxone side effects can include the following
Common side effects
- Back pain
- Body aches
- Redness in mouth
- Burning tongue
Severe side effects
- Allergic reaction
- Withdrawal symptoms
- Breathing problems
- Hormone problems
- Liver damage
Some of these side effects can only last for a short period and do not require any medical attention, while others can persist for a more extended period and need treatment. You should inform your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms while taking this medicine.
What necessary precautions should a person take while taking Suboxone pills?
Different effects can occur in different individuals depending on how their body reacts to the medication. You should not just order Suboxone online and start using it. Consult with your doctor and get your optimum dosage.
Some precautions that you should follow while taking this medicine:
- Do not take more than the prescribed dosage to avoid developing dependency.
- Inform the doctor about any medical condition that you have before taking this medication.
- Some medicines can interact with Suboxone and cause harmful effects, so tell your doctor about your medicine use.
- Don’t take this medicine with alcohol or marijuana, as these substances can increase the side effect of this drug.
- If you have a head injury, brain tumor, or mental illness, then you should not take this drug.
- Do not make changes in the dosage prescribed by your doctor.
- Older people and children are more sensitive to the effects of this drug, so they should take special care while taking this medicine.
- Try avoiding this drug during pregnancy, as it can have adverse effects on the unborn child.
- Consult with your doctor before taking this drug if you are breastfeeding, as it can pass into breastmilk and cause health problems in the infant.