Showing all 3 results
Dilaudid 2mg$306.00 Select PackageQuick View
Dilaudid 4mg$316.00 Select PackageQuick View
Dilaudid 8mg$326.00 Select PackageQuick View
What do you know about Dilaudid?
Dilaudid, also favored by its generic name Hydromorphone, is a drug that is taken as a pain reliever by patients who suffer from mild to severe pain at any time. It is an opioid class of drug which belongs to the narcotic family drugs. The drug acts by changing the way your body feels and responds to the pain that has taken place. Dilaudid acts on the nerves that are held responsible for transferring the pain to the other body parts. You can also say that this drug is supposedly blocking the pain that has emerged through the nerves.
People can buy Dilaudid from our website at any point of time. Dilaudid dosage depends upon the patient’s condition and the amount of pain he/she is suffering from; the dosage should be taken as per the doctor’s recommendation. It must be noted that the daily dose of Dilaudid starts at 2mg to 4mg; the treatment should not be increased without necessity or until your doctor has not asked you to add the daily dose.
What does a pill of Dilaudid do?
The tablets of Dilaudid are active on mild as well as severe pain conditions. When there is a particular kind of pain that cannot be treated with the help of other medications, doctors prescribe for the use of Dilaudid. It is even available in an extended-release form and will help as an around-the-clock treatment for pain.
Doctors can prescribe this drug as a part of combinational treatment. Along with Dilaudid, you can be given a dose of some other medicine as well. The opioid class of drug to which Dialudid belong works in a similar manner. The drug will help to reduce pain and the same conditions occurring in s human body. The exact procedure in which the drug works is yet not known. It reduces pain by acting on the opioid pain receptors present inside the brain and the spinal cord.
Are there any side effects of Dilaudid?
At times, you may get affected by the side effects that will occur after a few doses of Dilaudid. To be sure about the safe intake of Dilaudid tablets, you need to ask your doctor for a prescription.
The common side effects of Dilaudid are –
- Feeling of nausea
- Getting dizzy
- Redness over the skin
- Mouth gets dry
- Heavy sweating
- Flushing of the skin
- Feeling good and excited
Severe side effects of Dilaudid –
- Slow heart rate
- Faster pulse
- Double vision
- Pain in the chest
- Blurry vision
- Pupils get dilated
- Stomach pain
- Bowel blockage
- Trouble sleeping
- Anxious thoughts
- Low blood pressure
- Extremely tired
- Falling short of breath
- Decreased energy levels
When any of these side effects occur in your body, report it on a quick note with a health advisor.
What necessary precautions should a person know while taking Dilaudid tablets?
The user of Dilaudid must follow these precautionary measures –
- Start taking the drug only when you have the written prescription of the medication. Avoid taking medicine by yourself.
- There are specific outcomes of the drug that can be dangerous. The common ones are – severe breathing problems, blockage in stomach or intestine problems.
- Do not take Dilaudid doses in a large amount — also, follow-up taking the drug for the time that your doctor advises.
- A dose of Dilaudid can make a person accustomed to its use. Thus, please do not take it for a prolonged period.
- Too much of Dilaudid drug can cause life-threatening issues, addiction, and withdrawal symptoms.
- Do not consume alcohol in between the period of Dilaudid treatment. The side effects of these two components can be dangerous for health.